Words of Gratitude for College Year 2011-2012

Some things, often than not, just come and go and so, my third year of college has. There are a lot of entities whom I want to send my warmest and sincerest gratitude for making school year 2011-2012 a very awesome year, for me to be thankful for.

God. For all the precious blessings that He poured upon me. For making me feel that I am very much worthy to be blessed of. For the assurance that in time of loneliness, He is always up there to look upon me. For hearing my pleas, for accepting my apologies, for lighting my dark path and for kissing my fears away.

Family. For providing me with what I need and for showering me with love and care which I basically need in order to grow physically, mentally and emotionally. For showing me that in times of victory and failure, they are very much welcome to be hugged for.

Friends. For the space in their hearts and for showing me that even though I am an only child in our family, they are always there to be my brothers and sisters at heart. For the escapades and outings. These little things have somehow made me happy. I owe them every sound of my laughter and every drop of my sincerest tears.

Him. For giving me the chance to know how to love. Even though we didn’t experience the happily-ever-after, I know, there is somehow an unending view of horizon for me, the hope to look into the future that will lead me to the greatest happiness I am looking for.  Thank you for the smiles and frowns, I learned a lot from those. You will always be a part of my past which I won’t hesitate to look back into.

The Trailblazer. For giving me the chance to prove myself, satisfied or not, at least, you’ve given me that chance. For letting me realize that I can do various things independently. The Trailblazer has already been beyond a student publication to me. It has always been a refuge when I am sick and a home when I am lost. Thank you because through happy and hard times, it has always been and always will. “To write is already to choose!”

TCM. For letting me understand deeply the world of Communication. For every lesson that I learned and for every achievement that I gained, I thank you. For communicating with me through heart and soul. Indeed, “we cannot not communicate.”

Internet. For giving me the chance to see the world in just one click, to know about every other things out there in a very far-from-ordinary way, to befriend people from faraway places who are very much supportive to me. Thank you for making me feel that I am worthy to be appreciated no matter how perfectly imperfect I am.

Future. For making me realize that I still have something to look forward to; for it is the reason of my brave fighting through battles of difficult exams, sleepless nights, nerve-wracking course requirements, never-ending worries, very-hard-to-define life, unbearable sorrows, unovercoming fears and painful heartaches.

Today. For the fulfilment of my dreams will start today. This is the most precious gift that He has given me because today means another chance for me to say “thank you”, to ask for forgiveness, to gain achievements, to make others feel loved, to show others that I care and to grow in order for me to become a better person and to be a blessing to other people.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment