September 1



September 1, 2012 – Araw ng Jasaan, the first day of September and in addition, due to the month’s last syllable which is BER, Roman Catholic believers and other Christians who commence Christmas will begin to put colored lights in their window panes or perhaps, play Christmas songs in their players. This date is perhaps, an anniversarry or monthsarry to some couples or maybe a birthday to few who were born by September the first. In Harry Potter series, this day is the first day of school in Hogwarts School of Withcraft and Wizardry (Oh no, I miss Harry. I am imagining him now in King’s Cross station and is sitting in a train compartment withe Hermione, Ron and Ginny).

Well, I’m not retelling you that magical story or saying that September 1 is my birthday. You know, the first day of September, year of our Lord, 2012, was supposed to be an ordinary day for me. I woke up with my typical mood. I went to our university. I visited the Trailblazer’s office. I joined the Mass Media and Society class with our instructor throwing comments, teases and funny looks on me while reading the Trailblazer first ish magazine.

Yes, as usual as that. A plain Saturday, the seventh day of the week. Nonetheless, never did I expect that it would be a date I will be remembering forever – until my last breath.

I was just terrified and scared at that time that I thought it could be my worst of all worst nightmares. What was that really? I will tell you some other time and on the right time. Please don’t look at it as a gigantic, big deal, okay? For now, only the people inside our house, our neighbors and a classmate of mine who heard about that commotion know. It’s a bit silly and embarrassing, really. However, again, I tell you, ON THE RIGHT TIME. I will just call you maybe. :DD

Now, instead of killing you via curiousity :D, I will just have to tell you something I would foretell you on telling me that you never expected me to say, once you’ve finished reading this blog post of mine. Nevertheless, it would then be fine for me. I would even display comment boxes for you to comment on.

Now, let us begin with what I believed and so, believing until now. It flows within the context of this text message I made month ago.


Kung gusto ka respetuhon, pag-respeto pud.
Wala na sa edad, kung manghod man nimo o magulang.
Basta kabalo ka nga imo nang isig katawo,
responsibilidad nimo ang pag-respeto.


Oh see? Bisaya lang teh. Heehe. Ahm, seriously, RESPECT always comes in every way we take. Each person has the right to be respected. Giving respect also means you give value to the person you are dealing with. May it be his beliefs, acts or feelings. The person will surely appreciate it, knowing that he is being respected. It is very important because if you don’t respect him, it will surely affect the way he will be dealing with other people. It could be the reason that they will be poorly confident, lost trust to theirselves or will prevent them to be true and worse, will not accept theirselves and thus, will be afraid to show theirselves to others. That will then result to poor interpersonal and intrapersonal communication as well.

You know, I just admire this text message I received from one of my friends a week ago and here it goes:


Respect people’s feelings. Even if it doesn’t mean anything to you,
it could mean everything to them.


Yiz.. and I think, it’s not just people’s feelings that each of us should owe a valuable respect but as well as everything that there is in a person and these includes (and most especially) those simple and small things because what’s small thing to us could be the big world to other people, a big world where their lives depend.

So, awesome people of the whole wide world, was my sermon logical enough? Comments, suggestions, reactions, NOT violent reactions are now openly accepted! :D

And lastly, belated Nth (I don't actually know if ikapila na. sorry. :d). Anyway, belated Happy Araw ng Jasaan to all Ag-ag people! Awh, I mean, to my fellow Jasaanons! Happy kaarawan, my beloved dapit! :D


Hmmmmmmmmm.. okay..

I'm ending this blog with a (:
(: though you're heart is aching. Somehow, it will ease the pain inside. Mwuahaha.
Lablabbb! - Irene (:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment