My Superhero

A superhero is someone who would be there in time of danger. A superhero is someone who will come up when everything seems impossible. A superhero is someone who is considered as a hope of all helpless. A superhero is someone whom kids wished to meet.

All my life, I have known innumerable fictional superheroes. Yet, I only have one superhero in my life. This superhero of mine is a woman. She is the strength that I always have. She is the person who is always in my back no matter what. She guides me and teaches me how to be a good fellow to other people. She opens my eyes to the path towards the broader horizon. She is the sound that wakes me up everyday. She is as well my comforting pillow when I feel bad. She is the firm pillar when I am in between delimma. Her smile is always there telling me I’ll be alright. She is the greatest adviser of mine. She is the ideal role model I have and always will. She is the one who see me as the most beautiful girl. Yes, she is my number one fan. She is my superhero. She is my queen. She is my mother.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment