2011-2012 Best Moments Part 2

Best Moment #4: A Sweet Escape

My friends and I are very confident in going through escapades. Escapades, you know, going to the places that are very much unknown to us. We have been to Tuburan in El Salvador City, Divine Mercy Shrine, Baybayon Beach in Opol, Opol Aviary and Mini-zoo, a hitch for Guadalupe but turned out for Acuna Beach (because it was cloudy at that time) and many others. There was also a time that we went to Pelaez Sports Centre where we got inside without paying. Oh well, nanago lang naman sa guard. Hihi. Actually, it was not faraway that much but really scary at times. I, myself, is so afraid to turned out in a place where I don’t know all about it and worse, I will not know how to go back. Hihi. We’re also planning to go to Laguindingan Heights, Duka Bay, Jatico, Camiguin White Island and Dahilayan Adventures Park (I’ve been there, anyway, with my The Trailblazer colleagues). Oh really, small dreams of ours. For now, we are settling ourselves in our “laag-lang” trip, food trip, “manggubot ug arranged na items sa grocery” trip, “bantay-green wizard (saleslady)” trip, “picture-picture sa bawal na place for pictures” trip, “mag-make-up or mag-retouch with the use of testers” trip, “mamantay ug vitamis sa mata (gwapo)” trip and other trip-trip in Limketkai, Gaisano, Ororama, SM and soon, Ayala. Heehe. Bitaw. Yes, absolutely, you are right! We are crazy, bisag-unsa la’g kalamlaman.

Anyway, let’s talk about our outing last semestral break. Well, we just went to Kahulugan Spring in Jasaan and laughed with those careless and unfortunate circumstances that we met.

We were assembled in the place by 12 noon. Haaha, what an “early” outing! But, you know, I could understand because two of us live in El Salvador City, one in Lumbia, two in Cagayan de Oro City and one in Tablon. So, that’s why it’s so “early”. Heehe. We’re so happy paying our entrance fees and went to our cottage, swam and dived, teased and laughed, ate and drank and when one of the pool attendant approached us for our cottage fee, oh well, kulang lang man ang among kwarta! Haaha, cge explain. Wagas!


Well, anyway, after that, we then had our favorite part – picture-taking. (:










That’s it, we love having a sweet escape from our terror professors and “amazing” school works.



Best Moment #5: The Trailblazer Fellowship

Every end of the first semester, The Trailblazer Editorial Board and Staff conducts a semester-end get-together or fellowship. In the past year, we’ve been to Dahilayan Adventures Park and in the year 2011, we just have it at Arje Pool Resort in Jasaan.

I was a co-chairman of our magazine in the first semester. You know, being second to our chairman is also a haggard kind of business; so well – it was, indeed, a time for me to enjoy. Oh yes! But I didn’t go swimming, I just take pictures and eat a lot of foods.





At the end of 3pm, we had our meeting and yes! A new work was given to me: chairman of our 2nd issue magazine and the new publication secretary. Whooooah. I did have just hours to relax myself. That’s the awkward thing there. Tsk, tsk, tsk.



Best Moment #6: “The Rainbow Zebra” at Pedro “Oloy” N. Roa Elementary School


In one of our course subjects, there is an event-organizing included specifically in our Elective 60 (Project Management). And in order to comply this so-called requirement of one of our major, major subjects, I, together with my groupmates, Hope, Tina, Rhiza Shiela and Marie Anne, visited a group of grade one students of Pedro “Oloy” n. Roa Elementary School in Barangay Calaanan, Cagayan de Oro City. I actually blogged the visit we had there. You can read that short blog post here.

You know, as I remember those days, I remember also until this time the warmth that made me fancy to visit other kids in this whole wide world. Heehe. Magiting na nilalang. Wowzz.
In there, we helped, we enjoyed, we taught and at the same time, we learned. I love you, kiddos! mwuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaah. :-* *hugs and kisses*



 






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment