2011-2012 Best Moments Part 4


Best Moment #10: The Final Battle Begins

I had mentioned about a particular training I undergone for so several months and just ended days before this blog was posted. I actually blogged about the training here.

Yes, actually it is a training for an executive position in our student publication and I tell you, it has never been easy. I’m just so thankful with our previous Editorial Board 2011-2012 for their effort in helping me through those difficult times. It was them who also made my effort paid off. I salute you, Ates and Kuyas! *insert my hand salute here*

Last April 14, 2012, our turnover ceremony was held. It was at Tropical/Oro Sagatech Pool Resort. The results were highly surprising because The trailblazer’s next line-ups really were used to be announced as a “surprise!” ;DD and honestly, I was overwhelmed with the position they’ve given to me. Actually, it was my dream. Yes, that’s an honest statement from me but I stopped expecting and hoping for it just sometime ago. Yet, it did come. To the ones, who gave their trust to me and believed in the courage I have, I thank you.

Being an editor-in-chief is not just by the powerful name and honorable title it gives to a person who holds it, but it is accompanied with responsibilities in which that person must walk to and to that, I should say, I am still preparing my right foot to take the first righteous step.

In time that this school year would be over and if my responsibilities are well-walked by me, then that would be time that I will proudly say “I fully deserved it”.







God bless The Trailblazer Editorial Board and Staff 2012-2013!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment