2011-2012 Best Moments Part 1


I’ve been happy since last week because I passed all of my subjects. Whooah! Ironic those maybe because I’ve been a lot busier this semester compared the first. And my grades are much higher in this sem. Allelujah!

Before I officially say goodbye to my third year life, I would like to share these highlights that made my third year college journey a joyful one and worth celebrated for.


Best Moment #1: Organizational Enhancement and Planning 2011

It was my greatest surprise then I was chosen as one of the participants in this annual event intended for student-leaders and considered as a mini-Leadership Training and Service (LTS). I represented our publication, The Trailblazer.

The two-day event became really seems like week because of several activities we had. The funniest thing that I considered about the event was the polygon challenge where we should create polygon using our bodies. Haaha.





 

Best Moment #2: Organizational Day 

This event is held every July of the first semester. This time, I joined the State University Technology Communication Management Society (SUTCMS), our program organization. It was so lucky of me that the officers are my friends and classmates, that’s why I was allowed to enter their booth (The Trailblazer has no booth). At first, I felt wow! Iba naman ang mga kasama ko. At least, sometimes, we need to unwind with other different people and not to stick with who we used to be with. Somewhat – out of our comfort zones.
I enjoyed cooking and eating their delicious tempura and marketing the can labelled “Drop a coin, save a smile.” It was for their funding intended for the visit they’ve just done last December 2011 at one of the orphanages in Cagayan de Oro City.


 




Best Moment #3: Intramurals Coverage 

Every year, The Trailblazer publication releases its tabloid for intramurals. So, as a member of the press, I am expected to cover events especially in one of the university’s major events, the University Intramurals. In the year 2011, the theme was “Surge Up”. I think, it means that MUST should go forward to success.

Anyway, I covered a lots of activities aside from those activities assigned to me which were bongga-licious major activities, the Mr. and Miss MUST 2011 and the opening ceremony. I was a bit anxious at that moment because I really planned to have a two-day stay in our house, at least a short vacation but I wasn’t able to because major activities were assigned to me. Foooine. I also covered dart, booth presentations and then, hey! The volleyball. My crush was one of the players. Ssh. Since the time I got accepted in Trail, I was always assigned to volleyball men’s division. Oops, mind you, I’m not the one selecting. I was assigned to it. Heehe.
 
Yeah, really. It was enjoying when you go home late at night alone (a thing that I’m not used to), watching volleyball match and cheering MUST-Jasaan against my crush’ team, the CIIT (But I’m watching him, ignoring the other), eating proven with my The Trailblazer colleagues and much more. There are a lot of things I’ve found enjoying, a lot of moments which define the three-alphabet word F-U-N!






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment