Fiercest Fear

This one is an entry of my diary I wrote last January 23, 2012, in the evening. I can't tell you what time. Anyway, this is so O.A. but all i can say is that in that time, nervousness was slowly killing me since I was all alone that night.

Dear Diary,
I love my family. That's true, no questions, no doubts. It's what I know and it's the real reason that explains these all.
My parents are my life. They are the reason on what I have become right now.


This very evening as I write this (though I should admit that I must have done this nights before) I feel twinge and pain inside me. All I could explain is that i am very much worried of anything that might happen. I am afraid of seeing something I couldn't stand to see. My mind, however, is playing back pictures I don't like to see.


There are many experiences that I've encountered, me and my family. Twinges that made us think how cruel the world is. However, this time, I'm the one seeing the cruelty of the world and yes, the bitterness life may bring. I want to enumerate my problems but I can't. I am this weak. All I can say is that I'm afraid my parents will leave me for something or what. I'm afraid that my cousins will forsake me. I'm afraid that my close relatives will be against me. Some of my relatives are very bad already and i can't take it if our closest ones will leave me and my family.


Oooooh. This is really crazy! I'm worried again. (I thought of something) Okay, I'll pray.

                                                                                                                   Love, love, love,
                                                                                                                              ♥ ireneee ♥

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment