Spoiled Brat


Spoiled Brat. It's what most of us call to someone who wants everything, then grabs everything and with no any reason, he or she should have that “everything”.

I am that kind of a teen. Sometimes, I want to be angry with myself because I am that. I feel that what I'm wanting is already too much. It's like “my gosh, Irene, ga-kalas-kalas lang ka ug kwarta” and then, at the same time, it's bothering me because it's for nothing and to think that that money is not mine, it's actually from my parents. I know, of course, I really, reallyknow that. I am not really that “walang paki” type that's why I'm considering this habit as a problem. However, it's all I want and if it is not given, I will feel uncomfortable and the feeling is disturbing. My head then aches and all I can do is to cry.

I don't know why I am like this. Maybe because I was just pampered too much, cared too much by my parents.

I'm not just referring to the material things I want. It also goes along my behavior. I am an impatient kind of person, a person who doesn't want to wait for a long time, who does not want to endure any unforgiving circumstances, who does not want to be the first of this, first of that and blah, blah, blah.. (impatient again, who doesn't like clingy explanations. So, no long talks. Heehe.) I mean, if I want this and that, it should be now and I really mind it if you say wait. If I want to go somewhere with somebody, he or she should be in our meeting place before I would be there or if I come first, five minutes is the time span of my waiting or otherwise, I'll be off even if it means I will go alone. Oh 'diba? Demanding? Well, that's it. KthnxDIE.

However, I'm starting to think about this: anyone can't control situations at all times. Perhaps, there would be an unexpected circumstances that delayed your appointment with that person. Me, myself, should control my being spoiled brat because it will just benefit me nothing. The bottom line here is in every situation, weighing both sides is very important.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment