Left Hanging

Love. This word is often considered as the most wonderful feeling in this whole wide world.  Hmmm. Lablab sa tah karon kei gikan man balemtayms de ang show. Hihi, btaw. As what most inlove friends of mine tell me when I ask them to what it feels to be inlove, they just say “Basta, chada ang feeling.” Haaha, mga tapulan jud. Anyway, in that statement alone, we can say love in its nature is indescribable and yes, undefinable. If I were to ask to give meaning to love, perhaps I can’t tell the exact definition because love is so meaningful that it possibly goes beyond any word. It may mean happiness. It may mean wonder. It may mean magic. It may mean fulfilling but often than not, it could also mean pain.

Now, before I go on further, let me share with you this message sent to me by a close friend  of mine this morning.
“The person you love most has the best capacity to make you the happiest person in the world and may give you everything including the worst heartache you can ever imagine.”
There. From the quote itself, we can take it that love is always accompanied with pain especially when it is only one-sided love. It could also be that painful when two people love each other and for many years, they thought they will go on in a happily-ever-after but then suddenly, one of the two will fall out of love, then there, the other one will be left hanging. I have heard many cases the same as this from a lot of friends of mine and base from their stories, it really breaks a strong heart. I also experienced this once and it really hurts a lot that it took me a lot of years. From my personality, I know how to hide it but really, it is very painful and I don’t know if I am healed already. Yes, so painful as if the whole world has crushed in just a single bang and well, it feels that there’s no happy tomorrow that will come.

Indeed, very miserable. However, what’s the only solution to that is learn to forgive, let go and move on. It will take time, maybe weeks, months, years or even a lifetime but what matters there is you learn and at the end, you will be thankful because it’s better that you let go of a person who is not for you and destiny gave you a chance to find the person who is really meant for you and will give you the real happiness you actually deserved.

Before I'll be off, let me leave you this passage from the Holy Bible:



Trust the line. Love, truly, never fails. Stay inlove, love, love, love! :-*

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment