Friends, Friends, Friends Forever





This pic was taken on our "laag" during the Cugman fiesta. Heehe.











This one is during my birthday and most of my classmates and
friends wore pink for me. I so love it!



This is during our escapade at Opol Aviary last summer.

Brenda Lou here really had fun holding the snake when
 the rest of us will just touch its skin with our point-finger.
 Heehe.

We visited Charish in their house. Surprise, surprise!
nyahaaha.

Me and Princess. We are actually looking at tiny birds
in this pic.

Taking pics. It's our main purpose in going there. Teehee.<':
It's me, Bren and Kath. Heehe.



They are my Circle Of Friends. They are Brenda Lou, Charish, Hope, Kath, Princess and Tina.
Friends are product of the tendency to desire what is best for the other, sympathy and empathy, honesty, perhaps in situations where it may be difficult for others to speak the truth, especially in terms of pointing out the perceived faults of one's counterpart and lastly, mutual understanding with each other. But for me friends are friends and they are meaningful, so precious that no words can describe them.


I LOVE YOU, guys! all we have overcome together will be a living memories in my heart. Thank you 'cause you've proven our worth as one.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment