Best Friends Forever (BFF)

Name: Dayo, Irene Joy B.
Nickname: Reng-reng/Irene/IJ
Motto in Life: "How will you get the best out of life? Face your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and prepare for the future without fear. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Don’t believe in your doubts and never doubt your beliefs. Life is wonderful if you know how to live it."













Description: I am a person who is a family-oriented and I can also say that I am dependent to the people around me. Further, I am so lucky that even though the painting of my life seems so unperfect, God colored it with a lot of significant people I called Bestfriends. These significant people gave my life twists and turns that made it extra exciting to live. And of course, I would like to share a space of this blog on these important people and let you, my readers, meet them too. So excited? Yes? No? Oh, never mind, here they are, I just arranged them alphabetically so that I really can tell that there are no prejudices here. :DDD



 

Name: Baricuatro, Maria Vianney O.
Nickname: Be-be/Vian/Viang
Motto in Life: “Live life to the fullest.”




















Description: I can’t find any other adjectives to describe this girl other than “cheerful”. She’s the one who will meet you with her big smiles even though you’re in the middle of your life crisis. Because of this, anyone could tell that she don’t suffer or even have a problem despite the fact that perhaps inside she’s suffering a problem, a lot more bigger than yours. That is why as I received her answer when I asked for her life motto, I want to say that “mas bagay pa sa imo ang huwag mong problemahin ang problema, hayaan mong ang problema ang mamroblema sa’yo.” Kidd.

Bitaw, Vian has always been a shoulder to cry on, an open book for advices, a handkerchief wiping away my tears and a person who always trying to remove my fears and worries away. She could be the comfort and security that anyone is longing for.

To Vian, stay what you are, amiga. Stay strong and confident. Stay intelligent and proactive. As what you’ve showed me before and until now, that you’re always there for me, I also want to say that I am here for you too. I’ve been your friend only when we are in college and it’s the time that we’ve been far away from each other. Thank you because even though distance is between us, you never failed to comfort me and to scold me when I’m already beyond boundaries and am already hurting myself too much. You’re the one who cared for me more than a sister. You’re the one who listened with my every little fairytale and foolish love story. You’re the one who never disappointed me, instead, supported me, who’ve been with me through achievements and disappointments and victory and failure. You’re one of the persons who have always been behind my back through all of the achievements I gain. I thank you for your sincerety, Vian. I love you, mwuah!





Name: Ellevera, Yessah Mae M.
Nickname: Yen-yen
Motto in Life: “There’s only one thing permanent in this world: change.”



















Description: This friend of mine is the one who really tested me being her friend. Just to let you know, when we had cross once, I gave her all the painful words in the world but she haven’t given me even one (Haaha, now I’m guilty. Chos!). Here’s another one, my classmates before backbited her because of… anyway, that’s between us. :D I guess there some things of those words that were almost true because, you know, this friend of mine is beautiful, confident and not to mention, rich, there could be times she’s being “maldita” but I turned out quarreling, bickering and shouting at them. Tsk, tsk, birds with the same feathers flock together. :D I am a maldita too. :D Anyway, she’s a person that stands on what she know as right and you can expect her to stand with you no matter what.

Bextieh, we’ve been friends for almost seven years already. I know there are some parts of us that have changed because we’re not seeing each other often as what your motto says that change is always there but there is one thng that will never change and that is the fact that I will always be your friend and you will always be my friend too. Belated Happy Seventh Anniversarry! <333 Wala pajud tawon nako nalimtan atong anniversarry na traditional kaayo. Wala pa pud ko kasabot hangtud karon nganung naa ta’y ing-ana. Haaha. Anyway, please take care always, Bextieh, ‘coz I love you kahit ganyan ka.Ãœ





Name: Gunida, Katrine Anne
Nickname: Krin-krin/Kat
Motto in Life: “Beyond the valley of scarifices, lies the mountain of my happiness.”


















Description: This friend of mine is what I considered as my “partner everywhere” because you see, she’s Kat and I am Reng-reng; we’re of the same descendants and these are who came from Feline family. :D Hmm.. if you still don’t see the catch, here’s another clue: we both have the same Hello Kitty cellphone accessory (It’s just that hers is skyblue and mine is pink). Yeah, I guess, you already got it? :D Now, I’m gonna describe her, right? well, she’s frank, flexible and fond of fun. She’s easy to be with and crazy sometimes – that nagpakaulaw jud ming duha sa ketkai tungod lang sa make up tester na gipalabian namu ug gamit kay gusto mi na madalaga nami. Haaha! K.

Meow, we’ve been together in a short time but you’ve almost poured all of your life experiences out on me. I learned a lot from them. I love the way you are and stay as you are and stay inlove too. It makes you blooming and beautiful. Haaha! Bow nako ninyong duha duhh! :D Bitaw, mu-graduate nata puhon and after that, everything is possible. I just hope you will not forget me, okay? Years from now, I hope you will still remember me. What else I could say? Hmm.. okay, I won’t mind giving you deep words because I know, you won’t like that, would you? :D Just remember this: I’ll be your friend and I would always will. Ming and Meow Forever gud, di ba? ‘Love you, Meow!







Name: Resuma, Vanessa Mae
Nickname: Ban-ban/Bam-bam
Motto in Life: “Judge me now. Regret what you’ve said later. Being me makes me beautiful.” :D

















Description: This young friend of mine is also who I considered as my little sister but when I told her that, she immediately refuse to disagree because she said I’m more little than her. Haaha, kthnxbye. We met each other a long, long time ago when we’re still little children and we seems don’t care with each other and when time allowed, I don’t know how, we just clicked. (: Honest to say, I’m years older than her but mind you, she’s more matured than me and there’s no point arguing with that. She’s an achiever and continues to achieve more things. She’s responsible but she said her little sister Isang is more responsible than her, how come? :D I see, she’s difficult to be understood sometimes and she’s also intimidating at times but she’s my friend all the time.

Unnie, I can’t find any words to say but thank you? Heehe, question mark jud. Bitaw, thank you. You’ve known me a lot wiser than I knew myself and even though we’re not of the same age, you understand me as my other friends do. Stay what you are and don’t forget to keep your feet on the ground because humility is a value that only few people have. I will pray to God above that He will continue pouring blessings to you and your family. Always be good to your parents because as we achieve more achievements, continue to cultivate and grow older, we sometimes forget that they’re also growing old. And remain as a loving person. Someday, I will see you loving someone who loves you too, loyally an happily, because you are someone worth loving for. Amping always and be assured that Ate Irene will also amping you in her heart too. (Cheezy!)







Name: Reyes, Juicy Jean Perez
Nickname: (yB as in wa’y breeding? Haaha, joke!) Jean
Motto in Life: Since we are living, let us live well. “Dum vivimus, vivamus.”
















Description: She’s in pressure. She’s in a problematic stage. She’s in the point of bursting to tears. She’s in a period of breaking to pieces but no worries, she’ll be fine, she’ll be okay.

Oh, I love my introduction about her. (: Pwede na? Heehe, kidd. I almost spend two minutes brainstorming about that lead. What kind of lead is that, Ate JJ? :D Yes? Okay, very correct. I forgot about that, myself. :D Kidding. I just made it hardworkingly because I promised her that I would practice responsible journalism here. I just don’t know at what part. :D Anyway, I’m gonna describe this significant person to you. Well, she’s my co-The Trailblazer member, our Managing Editor in Finance (Can we remove our positions just this time, Ate Juicy? :D) Yes, she has been with me in campus press media for about two and a half years and we are close because of that. She's my confidante, my adviser and ate-in-one. She's more than a colleague to me and I remember, Ate JJ once told me that she's already my human-diary since she know even the tiniest detail of my life. She know every bitter and sweet experiences that I had and she know when I'm hurting or not.

Ate Juicy is a kind of person who knows when, where and how she speaks. She could be maldita, pilosopa and palaaway but she could also be buotan, understanding and malambing. She know where and what to stand. She could hurt you but she know you will surely thank her for that.

Ate Juicy, you know me and I thank you because you've been so understanding to me. I offended you lots of time and I am very, very sorry for that. You know it's just because of the pain and pressure we experienced here in our workplace. Other than that, I appreciate all of the lessons I learned from you and all of those will stay here in my heart as I started to open my wings, flip it and soar up high. You've been an inspiration to me in terms of living, learning, trusting and loving and I know, you will always be. We're still in a comprehensive organization and we still have a year more which means a lot of struggles to come. I hope you will be more understanding and forgiving. As the same, I will pray for your infinite happiness. I will pray for your shield always as you continue to inspire more people and be a blessing to them. Please take care of yourself, Ate. Aishiteru aishimasu. <3






Name: Salcedo, Paolette
Nickname: Pao-pao
Motto in Life: “Don’t do unto others what you don’t want to do unto you.” (Golden Rule)

















Description: There are many words that could describe this friend of mine. She’s between buotan and maldita, understanding and intimidating as well as frank and sensitive. Nevertheless, if you ask her about how beautiful she think she is, she will straightly say “gwapa ui!” :D Yes, Pao-pao is talented, confident, pretty and straight-forward kind of a person. :D She is very generous that she will share you everything she have. There is one time that I mistakenly rode a Villanueva jeepney instead of riding Jasaan liner and I was so afraid because I only have 30Php left in my purse. I texted everyone in my contact list and unfortunately and fortunately, there is only one who offered help and the name I saw was Paolette. I’m so thankful to her because I also have friends from Villanueva and I was bit confident that they will reply instead of Pao-pao because she was actually in Cagayan de Oro at that time. Fortunately, one Jasaan liner came and sent me home. While riding on the jeep, I really realized that there were few people who will help you in time of need and I’m so grateful that Pao was one of them that I even posted a status of that in my Facebook account. Katong wala nanreply samok ka’yo mo, nahadlok baya ko. :D

Pao-pao has been my friend since we were still in grade six and when we both joined the 2005 National Schools Press Conference that made us closer to each other. I was a writer then and she, a photojournalist. From that time and until now, I can say that she haven’t changed her behaviour except that it improved, as well as her looks; dalaga na ka’yo siya ui and not that cute bubbly chubby baby. Peace. :D

Pao, you’re beautiful inside and out. You’re maybe offending sometimes but you’ve always been my one true friend. Thank you. Just be yourself because only you, your talent and intelligence will take you anywhere you want to be. Always remember to keep your feet on the ground and never forget to look back to those people who once stepped in your life. And.. I won’t continue giving you advice because I know you don’t like words of wisdom that are too deep. Heehe. Are my words too deep that you can’t swim? Kidd. Seriously, I won’t talk anymore because Paolette already knows where her happiness lies even before I say it, right? I love you and take care. Muchas gracias, amiga!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment