The 19th Greeting

It is already typical to us that upon waking up from our sleep and say hello to our special birthday, we find our cellphones flooding with text messages and missed calls.  And when we open our Facebook accounts, we will surprisingly and shocking-ly find something like this:



So, as you see my name there, hindi ako iba sa inyo. :D

Million thanks to those who greeted me on my 19th birthday via text, phone calls, on facebook and even in personal, wishing me more birthdays to come. A very common phrase after telling happy birthday. Heehe. Kidd. Thank you jud. These people whom I'm so thankful with include my family, cousins, friends, classmates, schoolmates, batchmates, The Trailblazer colleagues and even my beloved instructors.

I'm so grateful that I even made screenshots of some greetings: Here are them:

Friends:

First Greeting. (:

Second Greeting. (:

Third, Fourth and Fifth Greeting. (:

Sixth Greeting. (:

Seventh Greeting. (:

Cousins:

8th Greeting. (:

9th Greeting. (:

10th Greeting. (:

Instructors:

11th Greeting. (:

12th Greeting. (:

13th Greeting. (:



My classmates, upon reading this blog, perhaps may be surprised that Ma'am Maris wasn't in the Instructors section (kabalo nako sa inyo. :D) Hey! she texted and greeted me at exactly 4:34 in the morning. Tulog pako, actually. :D Here it is:

I, today marks 
anodr year of 
blessings. May 
u continue to 
grow in love. 
Happy bday!

(14th Greeting)

Satisfied you, guys? :D Also, thanks to Ma'am Anj Pizarro and Sir Ramir Sonsona for greeting me personally. Y'know, the feeling is very overwhelming when your instructors greeted you. For me, it's not typical for all students to be greeted by their beloved instructors. Right?

Heehe. Thank you pud to Ate Juicy Jean (15th Greeting) for greeting me at exactly 12:00 in the midnight. Such an effort!

12 na sako relo.
(advance
edition?
 HAPPY 19TH
 BIRTHDAY
 ming.!!!
we
labyah,mwah!
gudnyteeeeeee
:* :*

JULY 13 njud.
HAHAHA.
 12:00mn
 
 HAPPY
 BIRTHDAY IRENE
 JOY BALABAG
 DAYO!
 
 <3,
 te JJ
 
 :)

Here's another text greetings:


 HAPPY
 BIRTHDAY Reng.
 ENJOY ur day. I
 LOVE YOU. GOD
 BLESS. <3
 
 *Krn paq
 kamata.
 
 
 - Paolette (16th Greeting
)
 
 
 hahaha.
 il0veyou ming. .
 happybirthday .
 ad2 q balay
 nin.u ?
 hehe
 wsh u a lablyf
 nlng ming. mao
 naman lng na
 kulang sa imu g0od hehe.
 
 
 - Katrine (17th Greeting
)
 
 
hapi bdae
bextieh .

kta nqa sa
fansign?

huhu wen man
nemu kwaon?
mag dv manjud
me unia ..


- Yen (18th Greeting)

Here's the fansign she made:


I also included the screenshot of my blog she made. Matud pa niya, in exchange of the blog post of her that I made below. :D (@Yessah May Manlawe Ellevera) Na-touch ti? :D Just kidding, bextieh. (:

What a nice cellphone! 'so envy :D

Thank you pud sa necklace. This is too much. :D

Okay. Let's back to business. :D As you observed, there are many nth Greeting that I labeled each of the stuff in this blog post. I hope you haven't find it bothering. Heehe. Well, as you see, the title of this blog is The 19th Greeting. I think, that explains everything. (:

Do you know what I'm thinking right now? Even though how many important people smile to you everyday, there's a moment that your heart is still searching for that person who makes you smile happily that is uniquely done once in a lifetime. And I'm so sad that I am really missing that smile of mine. :c

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment