Skyscraper


This song sang by my BFF (LOL), Demi Lovato, is really what inspires me to write this blog. This must be the shortest blog I'll ever have but the most meaningful that I have made. You can play the video below. I've included writing the chorus of the song for you. Really, I exerted effort, so go on then, alright? Heehe.


                                Chorus:
You can take everything I have
 you can break everything I am
Like I’m made of glass
Like I’m made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.


"I wish I could say goodbye but I can’t. I wish I could be happy for him but I seem can’t though I really want to. Just let me be selfish with that word for every sincerest piece of me, I could say I have given too much."

I still can't recover from this post. OA-ness. :))

That was my first blog post in the month of March. In case, matingala mo. Heehe. :'p
Ganahan man gud ko ani na post kei taas and purely my own ideas. ;D (Explain kaayo? LOL.)

Bitaw. I pondered, some entities are destined to come and go and this one person I once attached my heart with is, perhaps, one of those entities but someday, somehow, I will be healed, I will learn how to stand up without exerting too much effort, I will know how to look back without getting hurt, without remembering the pain and without tears that will fall. I will know how to rise from the ground, like a skyscraper.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment