A 3-Day Glimpse of Bohol and Cebu

As promised, I'm gonna tell you about our tour last time in Bohol and Cebu. Forgive me if it would be kinda more on photos than texts. I really believe on the quote: A picture means a thousand words. (Palusot sa tapulan! ;D) May you enjoy this photo blog.


Surprising Bohol


  
At the Trans-Asia Ship. I was really so excited this time.




Sorry, 'can't make it a portrait here. Just shift your head sideways if you want to see it clearer. Heehe. peace! :p



We just basically saw this while we were waiting for the signal to go out of the ship.






At the Bohol Plaza Hotel and Resort on where we stayed overnight during our stay in Bohol.



At Ramazola Studio. In the middle was Ric Ramazola, a popular Boholano artist.







 Lunch at Rio Verde Floating Resto in Loboc, Bohol.



 



Taking pictures with Ma'am Maris, our Publication moderator and my co-The Trailblazer member, Joshua @ the Chocolate Hills.




Hey! I met there your long lost.. well anyway, the famous Tarsier.




In the famous Blood Compact monument.





Bye, bye, American fly!



Hello Island in the Pacific, Cebu! !




@ Taoist Temple. Daghan nag-shades, daghan buta! ;D I'm not one of them. <:))



@ one of the radio stations there, DyLA.



@ Optima Typography.





Well, this was @ Mactan Shrine.



 @ SM City Cebu.




Inside Baclayon Church.



 I was actually projecting my future career here. Heeehe. *Laugh out Loud* wala'y mupalag please.



At Cebu City's TV 5 Aksyon Bisaya studio, w/ their ever beautiful reporter.



Finally, At Ayala Mall.


I will continue this picture blog some other time. 'Got many things and projects to do. Let alone theeeesis! Oooohwell, amping!


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment