Happily Blazing the Trail!


The Trailblazer, official student media of MUST, is an organization which served as a refuge to me for years. It is already an inspiration to me. And as the time goes, it was somehow filled with people having different personalities (but inspired with one goal). These people are very close to me. Even though, at times, war is invading between this publication. LOL. Going back, being a one and only child in my own family falls between being so fortunate and being so unlucky. No sisters to laugh with. No brothers to tease then. Well, Trail people changed that. They are already brothers and sisters to me. A second family, as others call it. So, posting this part of my blog, I would like to share tidbits of our mementos and photos. May you enjoy this another photo blog.




@ Legacy Printing Press, I was still a Contributor here. A newbie. I'm still sophomore at this time.

Trail fools @ the office.
On my first MUST Days coverage.

Press Presentation, our sponsorship for Mr. and Ms. Personality (as part of Mr. and Ms. MUST 2010).


@ our x-mas party-party!
2nd day, MUST Days coverage.
Fool me! Haaha. Anyway, I would like to thank Joshua for the jacket. sooo cold in there!
And for Kuya Drazen for the glasses. Heehe.






The Trailblazer 2010-2011, Fellowship, Dahilayan Adventures Park


Turnover Ceremony @ Tropical
Fellowship, Arje Pool Resort, Jasaan. I am in third year college in here already.
Editorial and Feature Writing Seminar w/ Kuya Dave.
PASUC 2012 coverage @ Pryce Plaza Hotel.

Fellowship, Bible Camp, Opol.

End Impunity Campaign.

The Right to Education Seminar.

 

BS-TCM Educational Tour, Chocolate Hills, Cebu (w/ Ma'am Maris and Joshua from The Trailblazer).



Photos lang sa. Kay kapoy ka'yo mag-type ug words. LOL.
I miss the people here, happy Ma'am, happy Trail. <3

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment