MyrVes: The Untold Side

Since “to express is free”, then I’m gonna tell you about my thoughts on Pinoy Big Brother’s trending loveteam – Myrtle and Yves (MyrVes).






The time that my addiction to Pinoy Big Brother Uber 2012 started just after Kit (5th Evictee) was evicted and it was the time that Myrtle has filed a TRO or Temporary Restraining Order against Yves in the Big Brother house for the reasons that: First, Yves has a bestfriend/girlfriend waiting for him in the outside world. Second, Yves needs time to know his true feelings (or so I thought? the thing that went into my mind now is “they needed time to know the real feelings they have for each other”).

So, the main thing that goes into my mind until now is it’s really Myrtle and Yves at the beginning. I mean, they are the love team.

After some series of events that forced the Big Brother to invite Kim (Yves’ bestfriend/girlfriend) to enter the PBB house, I think the true feelings were realized. There and then, there is only one thing at the end: Yves loves Myrtle. Yves chose Myrtle and decided to break up with Kim and they’ll go back as bestfriends. “Boss and Baby – The End” (I really salute Kim because she’s a fighter).

I would like to give the idea I have with concerns to the housemates’ and house player’s intuition.

Yves: He loves Myrtle but he felt it’s wrong and he’ll going to fix everything if he’s already out of the PBB house. He will fix everything that goes within him and Kim. Then, he will go back to Myrtle. However, Big Brother decided to invite Kim to the house and let Yves fix the problem inside PBB house and not to wait until Yves will go out. When Kim was already in the house, Yves was in nuts (At that time, I understood him. “Nalilibog” siya uy. Heehe). Until such time that Big Brother let him chose whom to talk first. He chose Kim and there, they broke up. Afterwards, he talked to Myrtle. Myrtle labelled him as “manloloko” and “masamang tao” and the thought in him was just the same: he loves her. He accepted the rejection and the words that cut. He’s just being true to Myrtle, to Kim and to himself and chose not to pretend even though he knew that he will hurt someone he values so much and make other people in the outside world hate him. Anyways, he just lives with the real purpose in the PBB house: MAGPAKATOTOO.

Myrtle: She is a very tactful person because of an experience that made her to be one. In her past, someone he thought loved her cheated her. In line with Yves and her, she’s in denial stage. She was actually in doubt because at first, she definitely knew that Yves has girlfriend outside the PBB house that made her file a Temporary Restraining Order (TOR). She actually empathized with the situation of Yves and Kim. In other words, she’s putting herself in Kim’s shoes and realized that it would be painful. There and then, she was involved in “PBB Awkward Edition” and yes, from there, I can say she’s also a fighter. When she and Yves talked about the situation, she called Yves as manloloko and masamang tao because the latter told her before that he and Kim were just best friends. She doesn’t want to be a panira to a relationship and yet, unknowingly, she’d been. There’s one thing I can say: she’s inlove with Yves but Kim hinders her to admit her true feelings. She’s admirable because she got to know the possible consequence of her actions even it pains her very much.

Kim: A fighter. While imagining and putting myself into her situation, I actually disliked the feeling. Watching your boyfriend in the television inch by inch sticking to other girl and you can do nothing about it feels like a punishment. She entered the Big Brother house and faced all the faces there and the real purpose why she was there. She cried, she felt cheated, she became angry to Yves and still, she smiled. She’s been fair to Myrtle and told Myrtle that she was not angry with her (Poor wonderful thing, kung ang uban pa ato magpatay na uy, Heehe). She let go with Yves because she values him. She doesn’t want him struggling from guilt. She accepted the pain openly and left the PBB house with light heart. What made me admire her is the thought that without a doubt, she accepted everything though it could possibly hurt her heart and her ego; she put value to the person and nothing else. I can’t forget this line from her: “Kung magmamahal ka ng dalawa, piliin mo na lang ‘yung pangalawa kasi hindi mo naman mamahalin ‘yung pangalawa kung mahal mo pa ‘yung isa [una].”


I really admire myself (rot!) while typing this blog because I was able to give my idea and my thoughts as what and how I view these three characters inside Pinoy Big Brother house. What I posted above is mainly “kung ako and paistoryahun” and purely my own view and not a general idea. I hope I sounded “un”-judgemental because I ought not to judge everybody else based on negative aspects. I want to view the situation with the things I like about them. I really admire the three of them, actually. I just hope PBB will stand what the program meant to be – to show and acknowledge those Pinoys who are NAGPAKATOTOO.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment