Empty


When and how will you say that you feel empty? Perhaps, you will just tell me that “empty, Irene? You know, if it feels like you have nothing to feel. Empty gani.”

Oh well, yes.

I want to whirl the topic on this blog post. This is my blog, okay?; I want to share you about my intuition on being empty because honestly, I feel empty right now. :D

If I may be asked, I would say that it is when I feel too much pain that I’m struggling to breath and my mind is shouting, asking for space. I feel empty when I’m alone. Just thinking that no one is with me, no one to share my problems with feels like a trail with no end. Don’t ever suggest that I should share it to my parents because that would be one of the things that you will find a very hard for me to do. I am so stubborn; yes but no, I won’t tell it to my parents because I don’t want them to problem my problem. Gets?

So there. I know that if I feel empty if I’m fighting troubles with the absence of solutions. Terrifying. It could be riding on the boat in the wide deep ocean with no row at all. It could be buying a very nice ribbon bag with no bills in the wallet. It could be writing an article with no topic to write about or it could be blogging with no blog post to post.

I could perhaps say that “oh crap! ga-exist diay ne? unsa ne?”. I tell you, being empty for me is troubling and annoying. No space to breath; perhaps, a space full of troubling smog that deprives you to force a single breath. Being empty is like being full that forces you to think for a blank and to feel like a numb.

But when I’m empty (as what I understood as being empty), I choose to pray. I choose to pray because after I pray, I feel comfortable. I think that’s what most of you should choose to do too.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment