Bisita sa Siyudad sa Sugbu: Round Two!

Last August 25, I had my second visit at my dream city to live, Cebu City! so clean, so fresh. Ayahay! We had our Bechmarking with two student publications there: The Nation Builder of Cebu Technological University and The Quill of Southwestern University. I also had a fortunate time to see my cousin who is having her Electronics Engineering Licensure Exam review there. I asked her help because I was so tactless. And what about that tactless thing? Ehhh.. secret! :DDD That's between us already. :3

As usual, we were so busy taking pictures instead of buying the typical pasalubong of piaya, dried mangoes, tekoi and many more. I was near to tears because I haven't able to buy a "Irene love Cebu" shirt. Uh-huuu! I don't remember that certain stall in SM Cebu. Crapness, instead, I bought twin baller (pink and yellow colour. hmm. Familiar. :D) with "I love Cebu" in it. Anyway, here are some of the pictures we got there. I don't have all of the awesome pics we had because those are still on the memory card of the DSLR cam we used when we're in Cebu. I will just give you some more and blog for more soon if I already have those pics in hand or if those are already transferred to our PC. For now, just take a look with these ones:




The Benchmarking. :3 










The Suroy. :DDD

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment