O-tanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu!

My nineteenth birthday is fast approaching. Fortunately, it's July 13 and unfortunately maybe, it's friday the thirteenth. Actually, I'm not afraid of this superstitious belief because it's already, perhaps, third time that my birthday point to Friday the thirteenth. Prayer is my shield, of course, no one knows.

I think, in that day, I would feel between being sad and happy. I'll be sad because tigulang nako. Haaha, kidding. Seriously, I'll be sad because I will be leaving the eighteenth chapter of my life, which in one way or another, added a number of experiences, easy and tough those maybe, those challenges made me stronger as what I am now. On the other hand, I'll be happy because I can say that I finally completed another year and I made all the challenges through, I may not be the winner on some of those challenges, the important thing there is the experiences that I would value so much and the lessons that I would be remembering in the future.

To those people that made my year worth celebrating for, I thank you. There are so many of you that perhaps I can't name you one by one but mag-te-te-text-col-col-dyes lang tah. :D oki? Kidd. :D

 

Too bad, not my birthday cake. :D



I'm so obsessed with Japanese words today, so I'm gonna leave you these: Sayonara, Soredewa shitsurei shimasu. Dewa mata! (Goodbye, I have to go now. See you later!) :D

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment