The Memories of the Yellow Baller (A Short Story)



October 3, 2009, Saturday

Love leaves a memory that no one can steal
but sometimes it leaves a heartache that no
one can heal.

Te quiero mucho,
Ashley


            After reading that entry in my diary, my face gave a dark frown and my lips became stiff. I wondered why I wrote it before. I put down the diary and began to think, trying to sustain my curiosity. Unfortunately, how matter I tried digging circumstances in my memory; nothing came up to picture those words.  I found it very hard to remember since it was written a year ago. So, I just put in mind that maybe in that moment something unpleasant desolated my day that there were no other words to write on and instead of writing literal terms, I wrote that meaningful quotation. Until the moment I closed the diary. I sat still in the bed and enjoy the silence. My eyes rested on my wrist and reached that yellow baller. Yes, the yellow baller. My heart beat faster and faster. Finally, memories flashed in my mind…




Published: Triond.com (2011)

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment